A weird one – KB3114874 was deployed to a collection of computers. On those that said it was still required, if you forced Software updates evaluation, it would not show in the windows update log as being installed, or failing to install. Nothing, nada, zip! If you check what updates were installed , it was not listed. If I used my Get-UpdatesAvailableOnServer.ps1 script , it showed me what SCCM thought there was still outstanding.
Computername ArticleID Name URL ------------ --------- ---- --- Computer1 3114874 Security Update for Microsoft Office 2010 (KB3114874) 32-Bit Edition https://support.microsoft.com/kb/3114874
There was a disconnect between the SCCM Client and Windows Update
So I used my SCCM Client Sledgehammer to reset the SCCM Client and low and behold the KB now installed fine!