So these are the reasons I see for the Status Message error 1025
- Content has not been distributed to a Distribution Point in the Boundary the client is in
- The deployment the content is in has no Fallback Point defined (assuming you normally use fallback points)
- The boundary the Clients subnet is in is not defined in the boundaries
- The deployment the content was in has been retired , but the client does not know that has happened yet. Probably a timing issue with the actions on the SCCM client running and the deployment being retired/deleted.
- The device has been offline for a long time (years in my case) and when it comes back online it has an out of date deployment list containing Applications/Packages/Software Updates that no longer exist in SCCM (e.g. Expired Software Updates deleted from SCCM) years ago